PVC Laser Etched Custom Personalised Bicycle or Scooter Mini Number Plate
Just purchased a new bicycle or scooter? At MiniPlate.com.au we are all about making something truly personal and the best way to make your bike stand out from the crowd is to add a custom personalised license plate. Whether you just ride for a GOODTM, you dart around town like a MNGOOS, or if you're the type of cyclist or scooter that just loves a good ADVNTR, our personalised number plates let others know exactly who you are. These personalised license plates are also a very easy way for you to quickly identify which bike or scooter belongs to you!
MiniPlate.com.au custom number plates can accommodate at total of up to 8 letters or numbers, which includes any spaces in between.
Designing your mini plate couldn't be easier:
- Select the plate colour combination that you love
- Select the state you want, or select "No State" to leave it blank
- Add your custom name. Note: maximum 8 characters including spaces (letters & numbers only)
- Choose if you would like pre drilled holes in the plate for mounting
- Click Add to cart
- Checkout and know that you have made your little ones day that bit brighter
Mini Plate license plates are 14cm long and 6cm tall. All of our number plates are made to order and hand made. Constructed using an extremely high quality 3mm, 100% waterproof PVC plastic, it is carefully finished with rounded corners to ensure that your little ones hands are protected at all times. The license plate lettering is laser inscribed meaning this plate will last for up to 10 years.
When your custom mini plate arrives, it is easily fitted by either using the two pre-drilled holes (if you selected this option) or alternatively by securing it with double sided tape (not included). No drilling, no mess and no fuss.
Your bicycle or scooter is now complete!
- Personalised mini plates are sold individually
- All personalised plates include FREE standard delivery ANYWHERE in Australia
- Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery
*Colour and appearance of the actual products may differ slightly from those shown on screen.